Friday, July 31, 2009

My 6-year-old son is missing 15 permanent teeth. Is there information about any syndrome associated with this?

I'm going to apologize for the other rude answers. If they had any common sense they would know that most 6 year olds don't lose 15 baby teeth by the time they are 6. I wish I could help you with an answer but, I'm at a loss. My six year old is missing one permanent tooth on the bottom. She hasn't lost her baby tooth in that spot yet but the exrays showed that she doesn't have one to come in behind it. The dentist told me it just happens in some children. But, I can't imagine that it would "just happen" with 15. There has to be something else associated with it. I'll try to find out for you and I'll post it on here if I do. I'm sorry to hear about your son's missing teeth. May God bless you and your family.








I found some...





Down's Syndrome


Williams Syndrome


Witkop Tooth and Nail Syndrome


Stevens Johnson Syndrome


Wolf-Hirschhorn Syndrome





I hope this helps!


Have a nice evening.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net