Saturday, July 25, 2009

I have a fair few teeth missing in the back of my mouth so i need 2 implants just to get the braces even on my

lower teeth.can i get to implants with temp crown`s wait a month for healing ,and jump the braces on.or do i have to wait to for the temps to come off then proper crown`s..healing and then finally braces??

I have a fair few teeth missing in the back of my mouth so i need 2 implants just to get the braces even on my
um, your grammar is kinda of confusing, but I am pretty sure you will need the permanent crowns before putting the braces on ... temps are temporary and not meant to hold up over time ... a more durable crown will be needed for the duration of the braces ...
Reply:Be care full when you are using the braces because your trousers might full down.



scooter parts

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net