Sunday, August 2, 2009

What is considered to be "bad teeth"?

Like when a guy says "bad teeth" are a deal breaker? Does that mean missing teeth? snaggle tooth? I just wonder because I have a small space in between my front 2 teeth, and its not that my teeth are missing or anything its just a slight space, i just wondered if this is considered to be "bad teeth"

What is considered to be "bad teeth"?
I guess it's kinda relative. You might not have perfect teeth but I don't think they're bad. Jewel has that snaggle tooth but her teeth aren't that bad. They seem pretty healthy. Bad teeth to me means they're yellow/crooked/big gaps/missing some teeth. If you've gaps where you're missing teeth, you kinda look like a hillbilly and that would probably be a deal breaker.
Reply:I don't think a slight space is considered bad. If they are really crooked ,yellow, or rotten, that's bad.



nanny agency

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net