Sunday, August 2, 2009

Braces to close gap for missing tooth instead of implant?

is it feasible to pull the mirrored tooth to my missing gap from an extracted tooth and then get braces to close these gaps instead of getting an implant? Reason I ask is implants aren't covered but braces are covered for my insurance.. plus my teeth probably could use some straightening anyway.. I'm wondering if this would be ok to do?

Braces to close gap for missing tooth instead of implant?
Yes it's ok. If you're under the age of 18 then an implant wouldn't even be a good idea because you won't grow your adult molars until later and it can overcrowd your mouth and mess up the implant. Braces are a more sensible option (although it takes longer) but at least you'd have a realignment of your own natural teeth and there's fairly good success with braces - depending on how wide the gap is.
Reply:Like she said above, Implant's would not be good as it will not give way for your Adult Moler's to come through.





As I have Braces I can suggest to you they are a good choice. I had a few gaps in the lower and upper of my mouth. I have had braces for 3 months, and my teeth have gotten closer together, making the gaps smaller and un-noticable. I am pleased with the work so far I have made myself and how they are coming along. I can't wait for another year ot get them out, going to look good..





If you are going to get braces you ened to be comminted.


Decay can easily get stranded in-between so I suggest if you get them you buy a small-toothbrush: Link for a picture is here;





http://www.dentaldepot.com/images/LACTON...





Or ask the local doctor who takes you for a smaller one



computers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net