Monday, April 20, 2009

Should I get Dental Veneers for 2 missing teeth and crooked teeth?

I was thinking of getting veneers for my upper teeth. The thing is, I am missing total of 3 teeth and my teeth are very crooked.. so much that even though I have 3 missing teeth you cannot tell because they moved into the places of the missing teeth (I had tooth crowding before). My dentist told me I need braces, and then once space is made where my teeth are missing I will need dental implants.


But I thought that maybe just skipping the braces part and getting veneers would solve this faster .... can someone help me out on this. Will this work?

Should I get Dental Veneers for 2 missing teeth and crooked teeth?
go for the braces. it will make you feel a lot better about your teeth. and you will have your natural teeth instead of fake ones.


faster isnt always better. veneers are only a temporary fix, they will break eventually, and you%26#039;ll have to pay for new ones. whereas teeth last a lifetime. do the braces
Reply:yes, it may be more expensive and take less time. but it is totally up to you.



credit cards

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net