Monday, April 20, 2009

How long can I go with missing teeth before braces can't bring them back together?

I know they say teeth next to gaps tilt after a while and it can lead to tooth loss for those teeth next to the gaps as well...





My orthodontist wants me to get braces but I need to hold off for a while because of financial reasons (Please do not give me links to some insurance sites.. not interested as I already have insurance)





Anyway I%26#039;ve been missing these teeth for about 3 years.. when will my surrounding teeth be unfixable with braces if I don%26#039;t get them now? I%26#039;ll get implants after I get braces.. but need to know how long I can hold off on this before they get tottally messed up.

How long can I go with missing teeth before braces can%26#039;t bring them back together?
I suggest if I was you I would get them brace%26#039;s now if possible.


I have had braces for 3 months and Im only 15 and I did have some gap%26#039;s in my mouth due to teeth not beside each other.





The longer you wait, the longer you will have braces on (I%26#039;ve got them in 1 year and a half) after 3 months by gaps are getting smaller and some have gone un-noticable. I reccomend you get them now.





P.S good on you for saying Insurance Sites. You beleive, you keep it going ;)
Reply:you are playing with time, if you continue you will lose. 3 years means you already have deterioration, it may not be visable but your missing areas have already declination in the jaw.


If you already have insurace, it would seem to me it doesnt cover the problem very good, it wont hurt to find out what other insurance agencies will pay toward these procedures, of course you can not collect on two insurances but if the other will pay higher percentages up to 80% it would benifit you.


a good smile is a good first impression toward care


It only takes 3 seconds to say %26quot; I LOVE YOU %26quot; , but all one%26#039;s life to prove it





What is love? it means care, in this way we should all love each other.


Yet to find God it is a greater love.


And to realize one day, that a person means more to you than your own life. That is when you know that you are in love. The word love, has different meanings. %26quot;True love%26quot;


The truth of love is very hard to find.


The concept of %26quot;true love%26quot; is a shelter for those find it. Without love, there would be no point to life, no hope, no God because the Bible says %26quot;God is love.%26quot;, no anything. That the good life could not just exist, going forward contrary to these principals.


It is obvious that love means many different things to different people. Some people say the words because they know it is what someone wants to hear.


They say that they love, but with no lasting care to back it up, it just becomes a cheap thrill. How is that love? How can people use such a beautiful words to justify these actions, unless it was created as an excuse to commit wrong and can use that as an excuse to take advantage of another. They use the idea, as an excuse for what they are really feeling. For some it is loneliness and that bitterly dependent feeling fill their hearts. Unfortunately in our world, many settle for this.





People don%26#039;t have to agree on the value and place of love for it to exist. Some ideas about love are wrong. Some people can search all of their lives for love, and never find it. Others can live a lie thinking that they have found it when they have not.


While others find Jesus love, then it is easier to find another that loves God too, and share true love with each other. While some never come to God, yet still find true love in another person.





Love is what it is because of the different ways we feel love exist. In relationship, love can have both a light side caring and a dark side taking.





When you give your heart to a person, thinking that they would never hurt you, you are married and fulfilled or you are left with an empty feeling, and in a way it does kill a part of you. The side of love with the power to hurt makes us able to be hurt. These people use it as an anchor to protect themselves from emotions. Some people will even use it as an excuse to take their own life, trying to escape their pain. For the people who do not understand true love, they get hurt and become weak.


This is the power of love, and yet many still take it lightly. Love has a serious power, which is too often taken for granted. Love can be good or bad, if you do not respect love for what it is to others. Love can take many different forms and can even be deceptive.


One thing about love is for sure; once you find it, you never want to lose it.





Love fills our thoughts, fills our dreams, and can control our actions. No one can tell you what love is to you, because you have to find it for yourself, and define it through your own experiences.





have happy day and love God #1, because Jesus will never let you down or hurt you.





God loves us and proved it comming to die in our place, to offer His love %26amp; to be our friend.





Jesus speaks from heaven Revelation 1:1 chapter 1 verse 1 %26amp; 3:19%26amp;20 %26quot;I love you and ask you to repent of sin quickly. Behold I stand/I am at your heart door and knock to come in, ask me in and i will and be your friend.%26quot;


good prayer=toi keo ai vao long/trong tham tam Jesus (i draw you near to my heart Jesus), toi rat lay lam tiec/toi goi la


co mac toi tay dinh (I am sorry for my sins) hay tha loi cho toi (forgive me) than voi (be my friend) amen





happy day with God love and good teeth, David



family nanny

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net