Monday, April 20, 2009

I have a ? on how to replace my teeth that are missing. my front teeth are in great shape its my molars.?

i am 32 and when i had my 4th kid which was 6 years ago. a little over a year my teeth started to break or crack on the top. i did take my vitamins and i breast fed for 6 months. well i want to fix the empty gaps in my mouth. should i get upper dentures partial, implant, bridge, or whatever options do i have. on 2 of my molars there is a small piece of tooth left on the other 2 i think the gum is closing and there is no feeling with the 2 that have the gum closed up. i am going to a appt for an exam and see what needs to be done. i amjust trying to figure how to fix the problem that i cna see and help me eat my food. and i dont think my dental insurance is the best. please give me some suggesttions i know i have to get some advice from a dentist but witht he missing teeth what should i do and what are my options that could be available or what is not a good idea, but my molar are the problem my wisdomteeth are fine.

I have a ? on how to replace my teeth that are missing. my front teeth are in great shape its my molars.?
If you can still make the conection with one of the back tooth with one of the front tooth, you can have bridges. Which is cheaper than an implant and better than dentures.


I suggest asking the dentist a plan for you and also let him/her know what you can/cannot afford now.


Everything will be fine, no worry. There is a solution.





The bridges DONT hurt
Reply:Im having 7 teeth extratced in 2 DAYS, Im so nervous, but anyways, I will be getting a partial to put in place of 6 of those as they are onthe top, 3 will be molars they are removing. You canget partials for just those areas. I have heard that bridges hurt like h@ll afterwards because they hve to crown the other teeth that will be holding the bridge in place, but I dont know, I have never had one. If you have an %26quot;Affordable Dentures%26quot; near you, they are pretty reasonably priced. You can look at their website and find the closest location is to you. Im having 7 teeth done, Aveoloplasty done, and a partial put in place of the missing teeth all in the same day for about 1200.00. My dentist wanted over 3,000 dollars to do this procedure. Hope this helps.



my cat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net